How to Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases the hacker chose to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and then use that details to message their good friends-- posing as them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that someone could potentially have access to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for many years!

After this experience I determined that I wished to remove all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I found that this had not been as simple as you would certainly think as there is no global "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you must click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, and also pick "Delete Discussion". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much too lengthy. Nevertheless, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox At Once



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just sign into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and click on the plugin symbol that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Launch a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you should be eliminate all your old conversations, and also they will certainly not come back when the person messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!