How to Erase All Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the hacker picked to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and after that utilize that information to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that a person could possibly have access to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for many years!

After this experience I chose that I wanted to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at least I can limit what they would certainly have access to. However I uncovered that this had not been as very easy as you would assume as there is no global "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you need to click right into each conversation, click the "Activities" switch, as well as choose "Remove Discussion". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much too taxing. However, I did locate an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

How To Erase All Facebook Messages



The procedure is basic. Open your Chrome web browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks back, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just sign into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and also click the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly erase all the messages on that whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Launch a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you need to be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will not re-emerge when the person messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!