Can I See who Searched Me On Facebook | New 2019

Who Searched Me On Facebook



I imagine there's numerous individuals out there that would certainly be quite interested in discovering that's been searching for them on Facebook.

Can I See Who Searched Me On Facebook


If you are just one of them after that you'll possibly appreciate this blog post due to the fact that I noticed something pretty cool down the various other week which allows you to do just that, and also I'm going to share it with you today.

It's not one of the most 'functional' of approaches, but it functions-- and also it's the only approach I recognize that does. I understand there's a tons of apps that declare they can show you that's been looking for you but a lot of them are just duff & are built with various other intentions (such as stealing access to your account to publish spam).

With this technique you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no risk to your account.

Here's how I discovered it.

At the time of writing this message I do not make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and also I do not plan to in the near future.

As you can possibly gather I'm not a huge follower of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply a blank account arrangement with my name as well as it was developed with the single purpose of permitting me to join to particular sites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yep as much as I don't like Facebook I was virtually required to develop an account.

Now here's things-- a number of weeks back I went on a night out & I satisfied a lady. We talked for a bit and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever learnt through her once again (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

However ... A couple of days after I just so took place to authorize into Facebook on my phone, and hunch who was there in my 'suggested good friends'?

None besides the lady I fulfilled on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she must have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a girlfriend ... and perhaps to keep in mind what I in fact appear like).

As well as since Facebook does not recognize that else to suggest to me (given that I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's decided to show me advised buddies based upon that has been searching for me.

So right here's the bargain.

If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended pals won't always show people that have actually been looking for you. Sure, several of them may have looked for you but there is no way of telling for sure.

As a standard Facebook will show you recommended pals based upon your rate of interests, that your currently close friends with & what groups you have actually joined-- amongst a whole lots of various other points.

Yet if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and you do not have any kind of buddies-- it doesn't know that to recommend.

So it reveals you individuals that have looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Great huh?

Now if you do not currently have a Facebook account however would have an interest in finding out that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account as well as have a look at your 'recommended pals' (however make sure to read the crucial pointers below, otherwise it could ruin).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly additionally want finding out that's been searching for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Develop a seperate account (utilizing your genuine name) and submit a profile picture of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Now when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- naturally they'll click on both to figure out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your primary account as it'll have friends and also updates, yet cunningly you have actually obtained one more account resting there prepared to catch unwary searchers.

Then, when you're ready to learn that's been looking for you all you need to do is authorize into the 'blank' account and have a look at your suggested friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, take into consideration these vital ideas.

To start with, make use of good sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly recommended some 'random' buddies, so not everybody that shows up there will certainly have searched for you ... However if somebody appears there who you took place to satisfy that would certainly have had no other prior link to you (like the example I stated about the girl in the club), after that opportunities are they've looked for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account apart from check in & scroll through the listing of advised close friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't browse anybody, do not click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some information it'll start utilizing it so recommend buddies so it will certainly become harder to tell who has actually looked for you & that's been shown there due to the fact that they're connected to something you've clicked or browsed.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly how you can learn that's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most useful method in the method, but hey ho it works & it's the only technique I know that does.