How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook | Update 2019

With iOS 6 numerous customers are observing that Facebook birthday as well as events are polluting their personal calendars on their apples iphone and iPads. By disabling and also hiding this information, you can return your calendar to its previous look and feel.

Apple integrated Facebook deep within iphone with the latest upgrade. Many users have actually initially discovered this when seeing Facebook events as well as birthday celebrations from Facebook friends occupying their schedules.

As an example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one thing I do not like about my apple iphone 5 is that birthday celebrations from my fb pals show up in my calendar. My kid is currently intending to update our household's iPad as well as his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Exists any way I can keep Facebook assimilation yet hide those birthdays?"

Other individuals are removing their Facebook details from their iOS device to try to remove this info. Luckily, you can easily hide the birthday celebrations as well as Facebook occasions while maintaining the various other Facebook attributes allowed.

1. Open up the Schedule application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule switch in the upper left hand edge of the display.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Events and Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Furthermore, if you have allowed your device to copy Facebook birthday celebrations into your Contacts, you might wish to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other section.