How to Block someone On Your Facebook Page | Update 2019

If you're a blog writer with a Facebook web page, you believe obtained undesirable messages on your wall surface from various other blog owners or services. Somebody goes to your blog after that posts on your wall surface their free gift, etsy store web link, material, testimonial, blog link that's entirely unnecessary. Unless it's in some way REALLY relevant to a discussion or inquiry on someone's wall surface, don't do it.

This week, I had a Facebook first. I blocked another fan web page from uploading on my Facebook follower web page. I do not take this kind of point lightly so maintain checking out for why I did it, exactly how you can do it (should you ever require to) and also what you should attempt before you go this course.

I such as to provide people the advantage of the doubt so the FIRST time he or she left a post on my follower page regarding their event, I nicely said that many people think about that spam and also might obstruct them. I provided her a link to my post about Facebook Comment Vomit so she could see the ways that are generally taken into consideration no-nos. Trying to aid.

After that she did it once more. I ONCE AGAIN reiterated my factor (maybe she never ever saw my initial one) and forgot about it. Well, this week, she did it AGAIN. Same event, new month.

So I rolled up my sleeves and also started the very easy peasy actions to obstruct her fan page from posting on my Facebook fan web page ever before once again. And also I additionally reported the article as Abuse. Take THAT.

You may wish to block a follower page who publishes abusive points on your web page's wall surface, a follower web page that repeatedly blog posts irrelevant web links to their blog site on your wall or a follower web page that attempts to get fans from your web page.

How To Block Someone On Your Facebook Page



Right here's just how to do it.

1. Find the comment that gets you so worked up you wish to obstruct that follower web page from your page. Float your mouse over to the right side of the post and you'll see this little gear icon appear. Click it.


Block User From Facebook Page


2. (optional action) Prior to I prohibited this person, I reported their comment as misuse. I'm sorry yet after I alert you two times as well as you publish ONCE AGAIN. Yep, that's misuse. Utilize this with caution ... I 'd send out the individual a respectful message first telling them why what they posted is frowned upon before considering reporting them. While blocking a person from your web page doesn't influence them elsewhere on Facebook, reporting them as abuse simply may to make sure that's why I claim to utilize this with care.

After you click that wheel, you'll see these options. If you choose this action is needed, then select "Report as Abuse" and comply with the steps.


Block User From Facebook Page


3. To obstruct a web page from publishing on your wall surface, pick "Remove Message and also Ban Page."


Block User From Facebook Page


4. When you do, this will certainly turn up. Think over it for a second or 2 and also be REALLY certain you wish to prohibit this individual from your page. If so, click that blue switch and be done!


Block User From Facebook Page


Once again, this is not something you'll wish to obtain click happy with and outlaw each and every single page that uploads "Come follow my web page considering that I like yours!!!!!!" But if you're gutsy enough to free the world of bad Facebook rules, then leave them a polite message explaining why it's discredited. It's when points obtain dirty that you might need to obstruct them.