Who Like My Facebook Page | Update 2019

Facebook altered the method you can see who liked your page Before you could just click the number of sort as well as a popup would certainly show up with the people that like your web page.

This transformed and also you need to do 2 additional steps currently.

The people that like your page.

1. Click on the web link 'Similar to this' just listed below the variety of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the listing of your sort in chronological order, i.e. people that liked your page most just recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As through Insights

There is an additional means to find individuals that liked your page, via Insights. Really it is the same way however a different starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your web page, with most lately liked initially in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page