Who Visits My Facebook Page | Update 2019




Every person is curious to know that saw their Facebook profile.Be it a girl or a kid, they tend to have an etching wish to find out that saw their Facebook account as they are loaded with these typical concerns- "Whether my crush checks my account?", "Who sees my pics?", "Which girl/Boy constantly sees my account?" and more. Its natural, but i have seen many people obtaining deceived by third party software program that does not offer suitable outcomes yet just spams on their Facebook Wall's, so here's a fantastic technique that'll help you locate who views your profile the most!

Who Visits My Facebook Page


Can You See Who Views Your Facebook Account?

Yes, You can! Though there are no main means, you can do it taking advantage of a 'Who saw my Facebook account recently Chrome expansion'.

Yes, you could really discover Who has watched my Facebook profile using legitimate, working and relied on apps as well as sites as well as, during my study, i have actually found out several means for that. I am not sure regarding it' s legitimacy, however.

You bring around the open issue or problems for 'Who Visits My Facebook Page
? Then, you are mosting likely to be enticed with my remedy in the next area.

Who Is Looking At Facebook Profile?

Today most of us likes to figure out Who is more thinking about him and also it is a human tendency, It has actually made this undeclared featured of facebook as a most needed function. So good friends we back to the point. As I claimed it is not advised to utilize any kind of 3rd party facebook application blindly. Nevertheless it is not totally impossible to recognize Who takes a look at my facebook.

Find Who Viewed Go To Facebook Profile

I am going to describe some best methods for Who Visits My Facebook Page
. So, let me lead you to the core of this article without blabbering a lot.

Method 1: Making Use Of Facebook Profile View Notification Chrome Extension

The Very Best and also Easiest means to locate "Who Visits My Facebook Page
" is by utilizing a Google Chrome expansion named Social Profile view notification. The best thing about this extension is that it is readily available free of cost on Chrome Apps store, and it lets you see your profile site visitors on social media sites. To obtain begun with it, adhere to the steps stated below.

  • First of browse through Social Profile extension web page.




  • Then Click on Add To Chrome to add this extension to your web browser.

  • Await the download to obtain finished.

  • Simply click on Add Extension.

  • Now go to https://www.facebook.com and also log in with the account to know Who Seen My Facebook Profile Not Pals.

  • When you get on Facebook, just look at the timeline bar.

  • After that you will certainly see that there is one more option named "Visitor" have been added.


Method 2: Making Use Of the Web Browser Just Find Manually Who Seen Your Facebook Account

If you are not pleased with the above approach to figure out Who saw your Facebook Profile, after that can make use of hand-operated approach and it work pretty exact and also far better compared to Chrome extension. Just simply comply with below discussed actions and prior to beginning, simply see to it you are logged into Facebook with your account.

  • Browse through https://www.facebook.com, After that You will see your news feed. But you need to be at your timeline right here. So click the first name of yours given on heaven navigating bar on the top of the website.

  • Right Click anywhere on the web-page to obtain the menu. And, Currently click on the view page source tiny menu. You could also push your key-board CTRL+U instead. Currently you concern both action outcome.

  • Now, you could see a long page with incomprehensible code. Press Ctrl+ F at this step to obtain the search box. Then, look for "InitialChatFriendList" without quotes.




  • As you could see in this picture, lot of numbers after this text. Those are facebook profile Who Recently visited your facebook account. To see Who those IDs are check Who viewed your facebook account, you should include the very same 'facebook.com/' as well as become part of your address bar of your browser.


So good friends I am uncertain regarding the legibility of this technique. As I said previously, I got this one during my research. The very first approach id restricted for it displays people with Facebook Profile Notification expansion only.

Finishing up

I believe you have got answer of your question that Who Visits My Facebook Page
lately can be discovered using over stated approaches. If you are the one Who was curious to know about your Facebook account site visitors, then you utilize it to find out them. It's excellent to see Who visited Facebook profile as might located some mutual friends amongst them and you might locate some new friends too.

If you experience any type of issue in tracing out "Who Visits My Facebook Page
", you can let me know of it by going down a remark here. I will certainly reach out to you as early as possible to resolve the issue.