How Do I Delete All Of My Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the hacker selected to experience the person's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that details to message their close friends-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that somebody might possibly have access to every one of your individual discussions that you've had with family and friends, going back for several years!

After this experience I decided that I intended to remove all of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would have accessibility to. Yet I uncovered that this wasn't as easy as you would think as there is no international "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you should click into each conversation, click the "Activities" switch, and pick "Remove Conversation". To do this for the numerous conversations that I've carried Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far as well time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did locate an amazing plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

How Do I Delete All Of My Facebook Messages



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome web browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply authorize into Facebook. Open the full messages window as well as click the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will remove all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may need to scroll down and also click Introduce a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you must be rid of all your old discussions, as well as they will not reappear when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!