Delete All Messages In Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk chose to undergo the person's Facebook e-mails to check out all of their messages and afterwards make use of that details to message their friends-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that somebody might possibly have accessibility to every one of your personal discussions that you've had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wanted to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I can restrict what they would have access to. Yet I found that this had not been as very easy as you would assume as there is no international "Erase All" option for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you have to click right into each conversation, click the "Actions" button, as well as choose "Remove Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been far too taxing. Nonetheless, I did discover a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

Delete All Messages In Facebook



The procedure is straightforward. Open your Chrome web browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely sign into Facebook. Open up the full messages window and click on the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will erase all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down as well as click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you should be rid of all your old discussions, as well as they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!