How Can I Change My Username On Facebook | New 2019

Are you trying to alter your Facebook username as well as you are questioning if it is possible? My answer is OF COURSE! It is completely possible. Today's article is fixated just how to alter Facebook Username. The steps needed to achieve this is fairly easy to follow. Continue reading to know a lot more.

Facebook is just one of one of the most utilized social networks systems in the world today. I recognize that you understand this fact already, I'm just claiming it since I wish to as well as since I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is really different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook profile URL. While your Facebook name is the name showed on your account.

Many people reading this blog post might be probably questioning as well as asking themselves this particular question, Why will I ever before require to alter my Facebook Username? Well, there are actually numerous reasons why you would think of transforming your Facebook Username.

Here are some reasons;

- You could have done a lawful name adjustment.
- You are tired of your present username as well as want to attempt something else.
- You used a label for your Facebook username and want to make it sound/look a lot more main.
- A few other miscellaneous factor that's best known to you.

I keep in mind many years earlier, I wanted to alter my Facebook username, however I had a hard time transforming it. Why did I wish to transform it?

Pledge me that you won't laugh!

Well, here goes nothing. I really utilized doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was totally humorous. I then determined that it was time to alter my Facebook username and also I did. I altered it to something much more expert. This is something everybody need to consider prior to changing Facebook username.

Just How To Change Facebook Username

1. Log in to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click on the down-facing arrowhead situated just after the aid symbol.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click on settings.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the general setups tab, Click Edit right next to Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Enter a new username and click save changes.
Change Facebook Username

6. For protection reasons, you will certainly have to re-enter your Facebook password and also click send.
Change Facebook Username

And there you have it. That was entirely easy, ideal? Yeah, I recognize.

As a wise man as soon as stated, everything that has a start has an end. We have actually come to the end of this write-up on how to transform Facebook username. I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed composing it for you. Do not fail to remember to share this article.

Many thanks for dropping in.