How Do I Connect My Twitter to Facebook | Update 2019

How Do I Connect My Twitter To Facebook
You'll do this from within Twitter's settings, though it's likewise feasible to utilize Facebook's setups. To attach your Twitter account to Facebook, you need to make use of the Twitter internet site on a computer.

When I do not understand exactly how to do things, I utilize Google to find @[How|Exactly How Do I Connect My Twitter To Facebook
.

Right here is a step-by-step tutorial on Exactly how To attach Twitter account to Facebook organisation page:

1) Visit to your business Twitter account (or the twitter account that you intend to make use of to publish on your organisation page).

2) Click the little equipment at the top of the page as well as choose 'Edit Account'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

3) Scroll down and also click the 'Link to Facebook' switch.
Link Twitter To Facebook

4) A little window will certainly pop up, stating that Twitter would like to connect to your account (indicating your individual profile). Click 'Okay'.

5) One more home window will certainly turn up, saying "Twitter would like to post to your close friends on your behalf". Click 'Okay'.

6) Your account is now linked to Facebook!
Link Twitter To Facebook

Yet wait, you don't intend to post to your profile; you simply wish to post to your company page! (This is the part where I got perplexed).

7) De-select both boxes, as well as click on 'Permit uploading to one of my pages'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

8) If you have more than one web page, choose which page you would like to upload to.
Link Twitter To Facebook

9) A little home window will appear claiming 'Twitter would love to manage your pages'. Click 'Okay'.

10) Ta-daa!!! You simply link Twitter to Facebook.