How Do You Delete All Your Messages On Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk picked to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and then use that info to message their pals-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that somebody can possibly have access to every one of your personal discussions that you've had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wished to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. Yet I found that this had not been as easy as you would certainly assume as there is no international "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Rather, you must click right into each conversation, click the "Activities" button, and pick "Remove Conversation". To do this for the numerous conversations that I've carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much as well taxing. Nonetheless, I did discover an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How Do You Delete All Your Messages On Facebook



The process is simple. Open your Chrome internet browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just sign into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and click on the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly erase all the messages on that entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down as well as click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you must be rid of all your old conversations, and they will not reappear when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!