How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the hacker selected to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to review all of their messages and afterwards utilize that info to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that a person might potentially have access to all of your personal conversations that you've had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wished to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I might restrict what they would have access to. However I found that this had not been as easy as you would assume as there is no global "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you must click right into each discussion, click the "Actions" switch, and also select "Delete Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past several years would have been much too lengthy. However, I did discover an amazing plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All At Once



The process is easy. Open your Chrome internet browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 individuals as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages window as well as click the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Introduce a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you should be rid of all your old discussions, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the person messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!