See who Searched for You On Facebook | New 2019




I picture there's plenty of people out there that would be rather curious about learning that's been searching for them on Facebook.

See Who Searched For You On Facebook


If you're one of them after that you'll probably appreciate this article since I saw something pretty cool the various other week which enables you to do just that, and I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'sensible' of approaches, but it functions-- as well as it's the only approach I know that does. I understand there's a tons of applications that assert they can show you who's been searching for you but the majority of them are just duff & are developed with other intents (such as stealing accessibility to your account to publish spam).

With this method you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no risk to your account.

Right here's how I found it.

At the time of creating this post I don't use Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while and I do not plan to in the future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a big follower of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's simply a blank account configuration with my name and also it was produced with the single intent of enabling me to join to certain web sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yep as much as I do not such as Facebook I was basically required to create an account.

Currently here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I fulfilled a lady. We chatted awhile and also I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never learnt through her once more (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

However ... A couple of days after I so occurred to authorize into Facebook on my phone, and guess who existed in my 'suggested pals'?

None besides the woman I satisfied on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards night out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a partner ... as well as perhaps to bear in mind what I really resemble).

As well as due to the fact that Facebook does not know that else to suggest to me (since I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to show me recommended pals based on who has been looking for me.

So here's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're suggested good friends will not necessarily reveal individuals that have actually been looking for you. Sure, several of them may have looked for you however there is no other way of informing for certain.

As a norm Facebook will show you advised friends based on your rate of interests, that your already close friends with & what teams you have actually joined-- amongst a whole tons of other things.

Yet if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you don't have any good friends-- it does not understand who to suggest.

So it shows you individuals that have looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Amazing huh?

Now if you do not already have a Facebook account yet would want discovering who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account and also have a look at your 'recommended buddies' (yet be sure to review the crucial pointers below, otherwise it could mess up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly also be interested in discovering that's been searching for you, right here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (using your genuine name) and submit a profile image of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be noticeable which one is your primary account as it'll have pals as well as updates, but cunningly you have actually got an additional account resting there prepared to capture unwary searchers.

Then, when you're ready to learn who's been searching for you all you need to do is sign into the 'empty' account and also have a look at your advised pals ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

However, take into consideration these important suggestions.

Firstly, make use of good sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will suggested some 'random' pals, so not everyone that turns up there will have searched for you ... However if somebody appears there that you occurred to fulfill that would certainly have had no other prior link to you (like the instance I mentioned concerning the woman in the club), after that chances are they have actually searched for you ... otherwise I think you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account other than sign in & scroll via the checklist of recommended buddies.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not browse any person, do not click accounts-- do not do anything.

The second you give Facebook some information it'll start utilizing it so recommend pals so it will come to be harder to tell who has searched for you & who's been revealed there because they're connected to something you've clicked on or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly just how you can discover who's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most sensible technique in the technique, however hey ho it works & it's the only approach I know that does.