Delete All Messages On Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk picked to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to check out all of their messages and after that use that info to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that someone can potentially have access to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for several years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I wished to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I can restrict what they would have access to. However I discovered that this had not been as very easy as you would certainly assume as there is no worldwide "Delete All" option for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Instead, you must click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, as well as choose "Remove Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been far too time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did discover an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

Delete All Messages On Facebook



The process is straightforward. Open up your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and click the plugin icon that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down and also click Release a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you should be eliminate all your old conversations, and they will certainly not reappear when the person messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!