How Can I See who Has Liked My Facebook Page | Update 2019

Facebook altered the method you can see that liked your web page Before you might simply click on the number of sort and a popup would certainly appear with the people that like your web page.

This changed and you need to do 2 additional actions now.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click the web link 'Such as this' simply below the variety of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the checklist of your likes in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most just recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As via Insights

There is an additional way to discover the people that liked your web page, using Insights. Really it is the same method but a various beginning point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your web page, with most lately suched as first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page