How Do I Link Twitter to My Facebook Page | Update 2019

How Do I Link Twitter To My Facebook Page
You'll do this from within Twitter's setups, though it's also feasible to make use of Facebook's setups. To attach your Twitter account to Facebook, you have to utilize the Twitter site on a computer system.

When I do not know just how to do points, I use Google to discover @[How|Exactly How Do I Link Twitter To My Facebook Page
.

Right here is a detailed tutorial on Exactly how To attach Twitter account to Facebook service web page:

1) Log in to your business Twitter account (or the twitter account that you want to use to publish on your organisation web page).

2) Click on the little gear on top of the page as well as choose 'Edit Account'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

3) Scroll down as well as click the 'Attach to Facebook' switch.
Link Twitter To Facebook

4) A little window will appear, saying that Twitter would love to attach to your profile (indicating your personal account). Click 'Okay'.

5) Another home window will appear, claiming "Twitter would love to publish to your good friends in your place". Click 'Okay'.

6) Your account is now attached to Facebook!
Link Twitter To Facebook

However wait, you don't want to publish to your profile; you simply wish to upload to your organisation page! (This is the component where I got confused).

7) De-select the two boxes, and also click 'Enable posting to among my web pages'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

8) If you have greater than one web page, pick which web page you want to publish to.
Link Twitter To Facebook

9) A little window will pop up saying 'Twitter would like to manage your pages'. Click 'Okay'.

10) Ta-daa!!! You just attach Twitter to Facebook.