How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook | Update 2019

With iOS 6 several customers are noticing that Facebook birthday and occasions are contaminating their individual calendars on their apples iphone as well as iPads. By disabling and also hiding this information, you can return your calendar to its previous feel and look.

Apple integrated Facebook deep within iphone with the most up to date update. Many users have actually first discovered this when seeing Facebook events as well as birthdays from Facebook buddies populating their calendars.

For instance, Jack sent us the following:

" The something I do not like regarding my iPhone 5 is that birthday celebrations from my fb pals appear in my calendar. My kid is now intending to update our family's iPad as well as his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Is there any way I can keep Facebook integration yet conceal those birthday celebrations?"

Other people are deleting their Facebook information from their iOS tool to try to get rid of this info. The good news is, you can conveniently conceal the birthdays as well as Facebook occasions while maintaining the other Facebook features allowed.

1. Open up the Calendar application on your apple iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule button in the upper left hand edge of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Occasions and Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. In addition, if you have actually allowed your gadget to copy Facebook birthday celebrations right into your Contacts, you might want to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other area.