How to Change My Username In Facebook | New 2019

Are you trying to alter your Facebook username and also you are wondering if it is possible? My answer is INDEED! It is absolutely possible. Today's post is fixated just how to transform Facebook Username. The steps required to accomplish this is quite very easy to follow. Read on to know more.

Facebook is one of one of the most utilized social media systems on the planet today. I understand that you recognize this truth already, I'm just stating it because I wish to and also since I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of people get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is really different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook account URL. While your Facebook name is the name showed on your account.

Most people reading this blog post might be possibly asking yourself and asking themselves this certain concern, Why will I ever need to transform my Facebook Username? Well, there are really numerous reasons that you would think of transforming your Facebook Username.

Here are some reasons;

- You could have done a legal name modification.
- You are tired of your existing username as well as wish to attempt something else.
- You utilized a nickname for your Facebook username and also intend to make it sound/look more official.
- A few other miscellaneous reason that's best understood to you.

I keep in mind numerous years ago, I wanted to change my Facebook username, but I had a hard time altering it. Why did I intend to change it?

Pledge me that you won't laugh!

Well, right here goes absolutely nothing. I really used doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was entirely humorous. I after that chose that it was time to change my Facebook username as well as I did. I transformed it to something a lot more expert. This is something everyone need to consider before transforming Facebook username.

Exactly How To Modification Facebook Username

1. Log in to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click the down-facing arrowhead situated just after the help symbol.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click on setups.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the general settings tab, Click Edit best alongside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Enter a brand-new username and also click on save modifications.
Change Facebook Username

6. For safety reasons, you will need to re-enter your Facebook password as well as click on submit.
Change Facebook Username

And also there you have it. That was completely very easy, ideal? Yeah, I understand.

As a wise man as soon as said, every little thing that has a start has an end. We have actually come to the end of this short article on how to alter Facebook username. I hope you enjoyed reading this short article as high as I enjoyed writing it for you. Don't forget to share this write-up.

Many thanks for dropping in.