How to Delete Facebook Messages All at once | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases the hacker selected to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to check out every one of their messages and then make use of that information to message their close friends-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that someone might potentially have access to every one of your individual discussions that you've had with family and friends, going back for years!

After this experience I decided that I intended to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. Yet I uncovered that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly think as there is no global "Delete All" option for Facebook messages and discussions. Rather, you have to click right into each conversation, click the "Activities" switch, as well as select "Erase Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much as well time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did locate an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete Facebook Messages All At Once



The procedure is easy. Open up your Chrome internet browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks ago, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just sign into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window and click on the plugin icon that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly erase all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Introduce a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you need to be eliminate all your old discussions, as well as they will not come back when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!