How to See who Likes Your Facebook Page | Update 2019

Facebook altered the method you can see that liked your web page Prior to you could just click the variety of sort and also a popup would certainly appear with the people that like your web page.

This altered and also you require to do 2 extra actions now.

The people that like your page.

1. Click on the web link 'Similar to this' just below the number of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the listing of your likes in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your page most lately are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As by means of Insights

There is one more way to locate the people that liked your page, by means of Insights. In fact it is the same way however a different starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of individuals that liked your web page, with most recently liked initially in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page