Delete All Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the hacker chose to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and afterwards utilize that info to message their pals-- posing as them. I was just one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that a person could possibly have accessibility to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wished to delete all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might limit what they would have access to. But I found that this wasn't as easy as you would think as there is no international "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you should click into each discussion, click the "Actions" switch, and also select "Erase Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much too lengthy. Nevertheless, I did find an incredible plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

Delete All Facebook Messages At Once



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome internet browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks earlier, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, merely authorize into Facebook. Open the full messages home window as well as click on the plugin symbol that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will erase all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down and click Release a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few minutes you ought to be eliminate all your old conversations, and they will not come back when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!