How to Ban someone From Facebook Page | Update 2019

If you're a blogger with a Facebook web page, you've no doubt obtained unwanted posts on your wall from various other bloggers or services. A person goes to your blog site then messages on your wall surface their free gift, etsy shop web link, web content, evaluation, blog site link that's entirely unnecessary. Unless it's somehow REALLY pertinent to a discussion or concern on someone's wall surface, do not do it.

This week, I had a Facebook first. I obstructed one more fan page from uploading on my Facebook fan web page. I don't take this sort of thing lightly so maintain reading for why I did it, exactly how you can do it (should you ever before require to) and also what you ought to attempt prior to you go this path.

I like to offer individuals the benefit of the question so the VERY FIRST TIME this person left a blog post on my follower web page regarding their occasion, I perfectly said that many people think about that spam as well as might block them. I gave her a link to my blog post about Facebook Comment Vomit so she might see the ways that are normally thought about no-nos. Trying to help.

After that she did it once more. I ONCE MORE repeated my factor (possibly she never ever saw my first one) as well as forgot about it. Well, this week, she did it AGAIN. Exact same event, brand-new month.

So I rolled up my sleeves and began the easy peasy actions to block her follower web page from uploading on my Facebook follower web page ever again. And I likewise reported the message as Abuse. Take THAT.

You might want to obstruct a follower web page that posts abusive points on your page's wall, a fan page who repetitively articles unnecessary links to their blog on your wall or a follower web page that attempts to get fans from your page.

How To Ban Someone From Facebook Page



Here's exactly how to do it.

1. Discover the comment that obtains you so developed you want to obstruct that fan web page from your page. Float your mouse over to the right side of the post and also you'll see this little gear symbol show up. Click it.


Block User From Facebook Page


2. (optional action) Before I banned he or she, I reported their comment as misuse. I'm sorry however after I caution you twice as well as you upload AGAIN. Yep, that's misuse. Utilize this with care ... I 'd send out the individual a courteous message first telling them why what they published is frowned upon prior to resorting to reporting them. While blocking somebody from your web page doesn't influence them somewhere else on Facebook, reporting them as misuse simply may to ensure that's why I say to use this with care.

After you click that wheel, you'll see these choices. If you decide this step is needed, after that pick "Report as Misuse" and also adhere to the actions.


Block User From Facebook Page


3. To obstruct a web page from uploading on your wall, select "Remove Message and Restriction Page."


Block User From Facebook Page


4. When you do, this will show up. Review it momentarily or 2 as well as be ACTUALLY sure you wish to prohibit this individual from your page. If so, click that blue button and also be done!


Block User From Facebook Page


Again, this is not something you'll wish to get click satisfied with and outlaw each and every single page that posts "Come follow my page given that I like your own!!!!!!" Yet if you're gutsy enough to free the globe of poor Facebook decorum, then leave them a polite message explaining why it's discredited. It's when things obtain unclean that you may need to block them.