How to Delete All My Messages On Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk selected to go through the person's Facebook emails to read every one of their messages and then use that details to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that somebody could potentially have access to all of your personal discussions that you've had with friends and family, going back for years!

After this experience I decided that I wanted to erase every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would have access to. Yet I found that this had not been as easy as you would assume as there is no global "Delete All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Instead, you have to click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" switch, as well as select "Remove Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past several years would have been much also lengthy. Nevertheless, I did find an incredible plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just authorize into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and click on the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down and also click Introduce a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few mins you should be rid of all your old conversations, as well as they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!