Facebook Delete All Messages | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk picked to undergo the person's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and afterwards use that details to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that somebody can potentially have access to every one of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wanted to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I might restrict what they would certainly have access to. Yet I discovered that this wasn't as simple as you would believe as there is no worldwide "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and also discussions. Rather, you must click right into each discussion, click the "Actions" switch, and select "Remove Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been far too lengthy. Nonetheless, I did locate a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

Facebook Delete All Messages



The process is simple. Open up your Chrome web browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers and also I located it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks earlier, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just sign right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and also click the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Launch a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you should be rid of all your old discussions, as well as they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!