How Can I Know who Has Seen My Facebook Profile | Update 2019

To see who has explored your area you require to initial log into Facebook. Then in the far right-hand man corner, click the drop down arrowhead as well as click "Manage Pages." Then pick which page you wish to see.

How Can I Know Who Has Seen My Facebook Profile




Who Sees My Facebook


The next action is to click on the Notices button.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then you are going to click Activity.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then click Check-ins. Below is where you see the public check-ins of your location or exclusive posts of individuals you are buddies with on Facebook. This is a terrific place to like, react, or comment to individuals looking into your place and also encourage them to remain to check-in.


Who Sees My Facebook


** Because of personal privacy setups of Facebook, you are not able to see that has check-ins if they made their message personal to pals only. Nonetheless, Causely tracks the total number of check-ins of your web page no matter if they are personal or public. We just can disappoint you that the users is if they made their messages private due to the privacy settings.

Listed below demonstrate how an individual makes a post exclusive to "Friends Only" or "Public." Unfortunately, the "Buddies Just" is the default for all Facebook articles. This is why a great deal of the check-ins might disappoint up when you look at the check-ins on your Facebook page. For steps on transforming your blog post's privacy setup, go right here.


Who Sees My Facebook