How to Know who Searched Me On Facebook | New 2019




I think of there's numerous people around that would be rather interested in figuring out that's been looking for them on Facebook.

How To Know Who Searched Me On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll probably appreciate this blog post because I noticed something rather cool the various other week which allows you to do just that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not one of the most 'practical' of techniques, however it functions-- as well as it's the only method I know that does. I recognize there's a load of applications that assert they can reveal you who's been searching for you yet most of them are just duff & are developed with various other objectives (such as taking access to your account to publish spam).

With this method you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other approaches there's no danger to your account.

Here's how I uncovered it.

At the time of writing this blog post I don't utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and I do not plan to in the near future.

As you can possibly collect I'm not a huge follower of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name as well as it was developed with the single objective of allowing me to register to specific internet sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yes as long as I do not like Facebook I was pretty much required to create an account.

Now right here's things-- a number of weeks back I went on a night out & I satisfied a lady. We talked for a bit and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever learnt through her again (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A couple of days after I just so happened to sign right into Facebook on my phone, as well as guess who was there in my 'suggested friends'?

None aside from the girl I met on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards night out she must have searched for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a partner ... as well as perhaps to remember what I in fact resemble).

And due to the fact that Facebook doesn't know that else to recommend to me (since I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's made a decision to show me recommended buddies based on that has actually been looking for me.

So right here's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended good friends will not necessarily show people that have been searching for you. Certain, several of them may have searched for you however there is no other way of informing for certain.

As a standard Facebook will certainly show you suggested pals based on your rate of interests, that your already pals with & what groups you have actually signed up with-- among an entire load of other things.

But if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any type of good friends-- it doesn't know that to recommend.

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Trendy huh?

Currently if you do not already have a Facebook profile yet would be interested in learning who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and also take a look at your 'recommended good friends' (but make sure to check out the crucial suggestions listed below, or else it could ruin).

And also if you do currently have a Facebook however would likewise want figuring out that's been looking for you, below's what you'll require to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (using your real name) and upload an account picture of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click both to figure out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be noticeable which one is your main account as it'll have friends and also updates, but cunningly you have actually got one more account sitting there ready to catch innocent searchers.

After that, when you prepare to learn who's been searching for you all you need to do is authorize into the 'blank' account and also have a look at your recommended friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, take into account these vital pointers.

First of all, make use of good sense-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly recommended some 'arbitrary' close friends, so not everyone that shows up there will have searched for you ... But if somebody appears there who you took place to meet that would certainly have had nothing else prior link to you (like the instance I discussed regarding the lady in the club), then opportunities are they've looked for you ... otherwise I assume you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account apart from check in & scroll with the list of suggested close friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't browse anyone, do not click on accounts-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you give Facebook some information it'll start using it so suggest friends so it will end up being harder to tell that has looked for you & that's been shown there since they're connected to something you have actually clicked or browsed.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely how you can learn who's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most practical technique in the method, however hey ho it works & it's the only technique I understand that does.