How to Delete All Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the hacker chose to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to review all of their messages and afterwards make use of that details to message their close friends-- impersonating them. I was just one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that somebody might potentially have accessibility to every one of your personal conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for several years!

After this experience I made a decision that I wanted to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would have access to. Yet I found that this had not been as very easy as you would think as there is no global "Delete All" option for Facebook messages and conversations. Rather, you have to click into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, and choose "Remove Discussion". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much also lengthy. Nonetheless, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All Facebook Messages At Once



The process is straightforward. Open your Chrome internet browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals and I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks earlier, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages window as well as click on the plugin symbol that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly delete all the messages on that entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down as well as click Introduce a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you need to be rid of all your old discussions, as well as they will not reappear when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!