Delete Facebook Inbox Messages All | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk selected to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to check out every one of their messages and after that use that information to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that somebody might potentially have access to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for many years!

After this experience I determined that I intended to erase all of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I can restrict what they would certainly have access to. Yet I found that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Delete All" option for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Actions" button, and also choose "Erase Conversation". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much as well lengthy. However, I did discover an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

Delete Facebook Inbox Messages All



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome internet browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and I located it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks back, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely sign into Facebook. Open the full messages window as well as click the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly remove all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down as well as click Release a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few mins you need to be eliminate all your old conversations, and they will not come back when the person messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!