Facebook Deactivated Account | Update 2019

To claim that Facebook plays a huge component in my life is a little bit of an exaggeration-- as I'm sure it is for any other social media sites manager. Not only do I utilize it to interact with family and friends-- yet I'm permanently including material to one of the many web pages I admin, whether for myself or for clients.

Facebook Deactivated Account



Facebook Disabled My Account



Imagine my surprise when I tried to sign into Facebook one early morning just to receive the adhering to message:

My account was disabled? What does that also indicate?

I tried to visit with another browser and also I got the same message. Facebook handicapped my account!

Facebook supplied a kind submission web page for those wishing to contact Facebook concerning their disabled account, as well as I emailed them basically asking why my account was impaired as well as just how I can obtain gain access to back to the numerous web pages I'm an admin for. I described that I manage a selection of pages for customers, and also was always conscious regarding the material I uploaded-- after all, my parents are on Facebook too.

After sending out the e-mail to Facebook, I sent an email to the close friends who's e-mail addresses I really had and also clarified what happened. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, most of my friends were just able to be called by me on Facebook.

The replies I received from that e-mail were identified right into 3 different classifications:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it because you posted political stuff (I like Ron Paul and also common material concerning #OWS).
- Perhaps someone flagged you.

I read up on several of the articles by others that have had their accounts handicapped to discover why mine was suddenly pulled-- without warning I must add. The posting dates on the articles cover the lifetime of Facebook, revealing that the company has actually for life been on a behind the curtain project of disabling accounts at their discernment.

I located some short articles by well-known blog writers or reporters, consisting of Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and also Stan Shroeder (Mashable). A lot of these high-profiled Facebook users had their profiles and/or pages reabled right after Facebook uncovered that they disabled. For the remainder of us, we're essentially on our own.

Reading these posts really did not infuse much hope in me or my circumstance. The understanding of what I shed was starting to embed in too.

Throughout the years I had computer systems crash, swiped, shed, etc. and depend on Facebook to organize all my travel as well as event images. The web site isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so why not submit all my images on Facebook for my friends and family members to view at their discretion? There were well over 2000 photos, countless videos, article (notes), plus all the get in touches with (I still haven't been able to reconnect with several who were all shed when Facebook disabled my account). This was looking to be a very bleak situation as I better understood just what was shed.

I had to gain back accessibility to Facebook to take care of the pages for my clients, as well as likewise for my own business. A number of my web pages' admin access were shown a companion and were quickly held up up with the new Facebook account I begrudgingly produced, cursing Facebook under my breath as I established the new account.

Some of the Facebook pages admin access were shared with my customers, whom I had to contact to have them re-add me with my brand-new account. All of them asked "Why did your account get disabled?" as well as rightfully so. I, as well, would examine the individual I paid to handle my Facebook web page why their Facebook account was impaired. Would not you?

I still do not have a response to that question. "I have no suggestion" is the solution I still give, since its real. Facebook has still yet to offer me a reason why my account was disabled. After reading the factors Facebook impaired accounts on their web page I was still in the dark. I really did not spam-add individuals, message sexual content, pester anyone. so why they erased me really did not make good sense. Just after I review other short articles did I understand a little bit much more.

Facebook can disable your account if your display screen name is different than that on your birth certificate. Mine was, however not by much. It was still phonetically the exact same, however meant different than the rest of my family members. I likewise had a customer who just recently used a competition promo to increase their e-mail list. According to Facebook marketing standards, contests can just be run on Facebook through one of two apps: ShortStack as well as WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I examined that customer's Facebook web page and also it was gone also. Aha!

Although the contest had not been exactly organized on Facebook (it was hosted on the customer's website), and the victor was informed by means of e-mail (you can not reveal champions on your wall), I was confident this was the offending activity which had me brought in off Facebook without even a 'Bye-bye'.

Now it was about a week since I at first created Facebook that fateful early morning, and also I still hadn't obtained a reply. I reviewed the page enabling me to speak to Facebook, and explained that I currently had a far better idea concerning why they disabled me, which I was sorry. I vowed never ever to do something like that once again (was it truly that bad??) if they just reable my account.

I sent out that off and waited once again. After a couple of more days I realized something. something very crucial-- I developed a filter in gmail for Facebook e-mails. Even if they did email me, I would have never received the email since it was readied to "Avoid Inbox/Delete". Extreme.

So I sent another e-mail to Facebook, this time around letting them know that I had a filter on my gmail as well as if they did contact me before this e-mail, I would have never ever obtained it.

A few days later on I ultimately obtained an email from Javier at Facebook. Here's the only reaction I'll likely obtain from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What an adolescent response-- sure Facebook is a 'young' firm, but I make certain there must be someone there with better tact than 'we're not going to reable your account-- don't email us once more.' OKAY Facebook.

So what did I learn from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never understand if/when they'll determine to remove you.
2. Do not manage your numerous customer's pages with the same account. If one page/account gets erased, you will not shed them all.
3. A lot of my friends are snobs that's accounts are either concealed from search, or they disabled the "Add as a pal" switch making it difficult to re-add them.

Its had to do with a month considering that I had my account disabled, and had great deals of time to review the experience. I haven't tried to speak to Facebook directly because I got the email from Javier, however I did begin the site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and also the hashtag project on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to accentuate the unfavorable experience.

Do I want Facebook to change their disabling plan? Nope.

I handle a couple of MU sites and if you desire a person off your site, by all means delete them/block them/whatever. However, for Facebook to disable the account as well as to maintain the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog posts, that is wrong. What would certainly Facebook be if nobody uploaded content onto the site-- No pictures to share or tag-- No posts to Like-- No condition updates to LOL at-- It would be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Facebook must enable those who they disabled to download their account, letting them obtain their photos/videos/notes/ etc., prior to going off to the barren marshes of Google+, or to RT their buddies condition updates (instead of 'Suching as' it). Facebook currently makes it feasible for an active account to be downloaded and install, so why not a handicapped account?

It's time for Facebook to obtain a bit more mature in this field-- especially with their IPO introduced. I'm in fact considering buying stock so they will need to listen to my issue-- at the minimum I'll make money from them.

Have you had your Facebook account impaired? Did you get it back, as well as if so how?