How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the hacker picked to experience the individual's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and after that use that information to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that somebody can possibly have accessibility to all of your personal conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for years!

After this experience I made a decision that I wished to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at least I could restrict what they would have access to. But I uncovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would think as there is no international "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Rather, you should click right into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, and also choose "Erase Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much too time-consuming. However, I did locate an incredible plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages At Once



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers and also I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks earlier, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, just sign into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and also click the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will remove all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down and also click Introduce a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few mins you need to be rid of all your old conversations, as well as they will not come back when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!