How to Block someone On Facebook Fan Page | Update 2019

If you're a blog writer with a Facebook page, you've no doubt obtained unwanted articles on your wall surface from other bloggers or companies. Somebody mosts likely to your blog then posts on your wall their free gift, etsy shop web link, web content, testimonial, blog web link that's completely irrelevant. Unless it's in some way EXTREMELY relevant to a discussion or question on someone's wall, don't do it.

This week, I had a Facebook first. I blocked one more fan web page from publishing on my Facebook fan web page. I do not take this sort of thing gently so maintain reviewing for why I did it, just how you can do it (ought to you ever need to) as well as what you should try before you go this route.

I like to give individuals the benefit of the question so the FIRST time he or she left an article on my follower page regarding their occasion, I nicely claimed that many people think about that spam and may block them. I gave her a web link to my article about Facebook Comment Vomit so she could see the ways that are normally considered no-nos. Attempting to aid.

Then she did it again. I ONCE AGAIN restated my factor (maybe she never saw my very first one) and also forgot about it. Well, this week, she did it ONCE MORE. Very same occasion, new month.

So I rolled up my sleeves and also started the very easy peasy actions to obstruct her follower web page from publishing on my Facebook follower page ever before once again. As well as I likewise reported the post as Misuse. Take THAT.

You might want to obstruct a follower web page that posts abusive points on your web page's wall, a fan web page who repetitively posts unimportant web links to their blog site on your wall or a fan page that tries to get followers from your page.

How To Block Someone On Facebook Fan Page



Below's just how to do it.

1. Locate the remark that gets you so worked up you want to block that follower web page from your page. Hover your computer mouse over to the best side of the blog post as well as you'll see this little equipment symbol show up. Click it.


Block User From Facebook Page


2. (optional action) Before I banned this person, I reported their comment as misuse. I'm sorry yet after I alert you two times and also you publish AGAIN. Yep, that's abuse. Utilize this with care ... I 'd send out the individual a courteous message very first telling them why what they uploaded is frowned upon before resorting to reporting them. While blocking someone from your web page doesn't impact them elsewhere on Facebook, reporting them as abuse just may so that's why I say to utilize this with caution.

After you click that wheel, you'll see these choices. If you determine this action is required, after that choose "Record as Abuse" and also follow the actions.


Block User From Facebook Page


3. To obstruct a page from posting on your wall, pick "Get rid of Article as well as Restriction Web Page."


Block User From Facebook Page


4. Once you do, this will certainly turn up. Review it for a second or more and also be TRULY sure you intend to ban this user from your web page. If so, click that blue switch and be done!


Block User From Facebook Page


Once again, this is not something you'll want to get click satisfied with as well as ban each and every single web page that posts "Come follow my page considering that I like your own!!!!!!" But if you're gutsy adequate to clear the world of poor Facebook etiquette, after that leave them a respectful message explaining why it's discredited. It's when things get dirty that you might need to obstruct them.