How to Delete All My Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the hacker picked to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to check out all of their messages and after that use that info to message their close friends-- posing as them. I was just one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that somebody might possibly have accessibility to all of your individual conversations that you've had with family and friends, returning for many years!

After this experience I chose that I wished to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I might limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I discovered that this wasn't as easy as you would think as there is no international "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you need to click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" switch, as well as choose "Erase Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been far too taxing. However, I did discover an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All My Facebook Messages At Once



The process is basic. Open up your Chrome browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 customers and I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely authorize into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window as well as click on the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will erase all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Launch a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you should be rid of all your old discussions, as well as they will not reappear when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!