How to Fully Delete Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk selected to experience the person's Facebook e-mails to check out all of their messages and after that make use of that information to message their pals-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that somebody could potentially have accessibility to all of your personal conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for many years!

After this experience I made a decision that I intended to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might limit what they would have accessibility to. But I discovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly think as there is no international "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages and conversations. Rather, you have to click into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, as well as choose "Erase Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been far too taxing. Nevertheless, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

How To Fully Delete Facebook Messages



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open the complete messages window as well as click the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will erase all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few minutes you must be eliminate all your old discussions, as well as they will not come back when the individual messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!