Can You Delete All Messages On Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the hacker selected to undergo the person's Facebook e-mails to review all of their messages and afterwards make use of that info to message their friends-- posing as them. I was among those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that somebody can potentially have access to all of your personal conversations that you've had with family and friends, returning for several years!

After this experience I made a decision that I intended to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at least I can limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. But I found that this wasn't as easy as you would think as there is no international "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you have to click into each conversation, click the "Actions" button, and select "Delete Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past several years would have been far also lengthy. Nevertheless, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

Can You Delete All Messages On Facebook



The procedure is easy. Open your Chrome browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 users and also I located it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks back, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely authorize right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window and also click on the plugin icon that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and also click Introduce a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of mins you ought to be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will certainly not come back when the individual messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!