Facebook Account Disabled | Update 2019

To say that Facebook plays a big component in my life is a little an exaggeration-- as I'm sure it is for any other social media supervisor. Not just do I utilize it to keep in touch with friends and family-- yet I'm forever adding web content to one of the many web pages I admin, whether for myself or for customers.

Facebook Account Disabled



Facebook Disabled My Account



Picture my surprise when I tried to authorize into Facebook one early morning just to obtain the following message:

My account was disabled? What does that also suggest?

I attempted to log in with an additional internet browser as well as I obtained the same message. Facebook impaired my account!

Facebook provided a form entry page for those wanting to contact Facebook regarding their handicapped account, as well as I emailed them primarily asking why my account was disabled and how I can get accessibility back to the various pages I'm an admin for. I discussed that I manage a selection of pages for clients, and also was constantly conscious about the material I uploaded-- after all, my moms and dads get on Facebook too.

After sending the e-mail to Facebook, I sent out an email to the buddies that's e-mail addresses I really had as well as explained what happened. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, the majority of my friends were only able to be contacted by me on Facebook.

The replies I received from that e-mail were categorized right into three different categories:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it since you posted political stuff (I such as Ron Paul and shared content regarding #OWS).
- Perhaps somebody flagged you.

I research several of the write-ups by others who have had their accounts disabled to discover why my own was instantly drawn-- without advising I need to add. The publishing days on the articles cover the lifetime of Facebook, showing that the firm has forever been on a behind the curtain campaign of disabling accounts at their discernment.

I discovered some write-ups by well-known blog writers or journalists, including Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, as well as Stan Shroeder (Mashable). A number of these high-profiled Facebook users had their profiles and/or web pages reabled not long after Facebook uncovered that they disabled. For the remainder people, we're basically on our very own.

Reviewing these posts didn't instill much hope in me or my situation. The understanding of what I shed was beginning to embed in as well.

Throughout the years I had computer systems collision, taken, lost, and so on and also relied on Facebook to organize all my traveling and also celebration images. The internet site isn't going anywhere anytime quickly, so why not publish all my images on Facebook for my friends and household to watch at their discretion? There were well over 2000 pictures, numerous video clips, article (notes), plus all the contacts (I still have not been able to reconnect with numerous that were all shed when Facebook impaired my account). This was looking to be a very grim scenario as I even more recognized just what was lost.

I had to gain back accessibility to Facebook to handle the web pages for my clients, and also for my own enterprises. Most of my web pages' admin accessibility were shared with a companion and also were conveniently held up up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly developed, cursing Facebook under my breath as I established the brand-new account.

Several of the Facebook web pages admin accessibility were shared with my clients, whom I needed to get in touch with to have them re-add me with my new account. All of them asked "Why did your account obtain disabled?" and rightfully so. I, too, would certainly examine the individual I paid to handle my Facebook web page why their Facebook account was handicapped. Wouldn't you?

I still do not have an answer to that concern. "I have no idea" is the response I still offer, due to the fact that its real. Facebook has still yet to provide me a reason why my account was impaired. After checking out the factors Facebook impaired accounts on their web page I was still at night. I didn't spam-add individuals, article sex-related web content, harass any person. so why they erased me really did not make good sense. Just after I check out various other short articles did I understand a little bit extra.

Facebook can disable your account if your display screen name is different than that on your birth certification. Mine was, but not by a lot. It was still phonetically the very same, but meant various than the remainder of my family. I likewise had a customer that recently made use of a competition promotion to increase their e-mail listing. According to Facebook promotional guidelines, contests can just be worked on Facebook through either applications: ShortStack and WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I examined that customer's Facebook web page and it was gone also. Aha!

Although the competition wasn't precisely held on Facebook (it was hosted on the client's internet site), as well as the winner was informed through email (you can not introduce winners on your wall), I was confident this was the annoying action which had me ushered off Facebook without so much as a 'Goodbye'.

At this moment it was about a week because I initially composed Facebook that fateful early morning, as well as I still hadn't received a reply. I took another look at the page enabling me to call Facebook, and clarified that I now had a far better suggestion about why they disabled me, which I was sorry. I swore never to do something like that again (was it actually that poor??) if they just reable my account.

I sent that off and also waited once more. After a few even more days I understood something. something really important-- I created a filter in gmail for Facebook e-mails. Even if they did email me, I would have never ever gotten the e-mail because it was set to "Miss Inbox/Delete". Extreme.

So I sent another email to Facebook, this moment letting them know that I had a filter on my gmail and also if they did call me before this e-mail, I would certainly have never ever obtained it.

A few days later on I lastly obtained an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Here's the only action I'll likely receive from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What a juvenile action-- sure Facebook is a 'young' company, yet I make certain there need to be somebody there with much better tact than 'we're not mosting likely to reable your account-- don't email us once again.' ALRIGHT Facebook.

So what did I learn from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never understand if/when they'll determine to delete you.
2. Don't manage your different client's web pages with the exact same account. If one page/account gets erased, you will not lose them all.
3. A great deal of my friends are pretenders who's profiles are either concealed from search, or they disabled the "Include as a pal" switch making it impossible to re-add them.

Its been about a month because I had my account impaired, and also had great deals of time to review the experience. I have not tried to contact Facebook straight considering that I got the e-mail from Javier, yet I did start the website www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and the hashtag campaign on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to draw attention to the adverse experience.

Do I want Facebook to alter their disabling plan? Nope.

I handle a couple of MU websites and if you desire someone off your website, by all means erase them/block them/whatever. But for Facebook to disable the account and also to keep the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog articles, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if no one uploaded content onto the site-- No pictures to share or tag-- No short articles to Like-- No status updates to LOL at-- It would be NOTHING.

Facebook ought to enable those who they disabled to download their account, letting them recover their photos/videos/notes/ etc., before going off to the barren wastelands of Google+, or to RT their close friends status updates (rather than 'Suching as' it). Facebook already makes it possible for an energetic account to be downloaded, so why not an impaired account?

It's time for Facebook to get a bit elder around-- specifically with their IPO introduced. I'm actually taking into consideration buying stock just so they will need to listen to my problem-- at least I'll make money from them.

Have you had your Facebook account handicapped? Did you get it back, and also if so how?