How to Delete All Messages In Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk selected to undergo the person's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and after that use that info to message their good friends-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that someone might potentially have accessibility to every one of your personal conversations that you've had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I intended to remove all of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I can restrict what they would certainly have access to. However I found that this wasn't as easy as you would believe as there is no global "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you need to click into each discussion, click the "Activities" button, and choose "Erase Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I've carried Facebook over the past numerous years would have been much also lengthy. Nevertheless, I did locate an impressive plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks earlier, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, merely sign into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window as well as click the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Release a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few minutes you must be rid of all your old discussions, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!