How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook | Update 2019

With iphone 6 many individuals are noticing that Facebook birthday celebration and also events are contaminating their personal schedules on their iPhones and also iPads. By disabling as well as concealing this information, you can return your calendar to its previous look and feel.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iOS with the latest update. Lots of users have first observed this when seeing Facebook events and birthdays from Facebook friends occupying their schedules.

For example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one point I don't such as regarding my iPhone 5 is that birthdays from my fb friends appear in my schedule. My son is now wishing to update our household's iPad and also his iPod Touch to iphone 6. Is there any way I can keep Facebook assimilation but hide those birthday celebrations?"

Other individuals are erasing their Facebook info from their iphone gadget to attempt to get rid of this details. Fortunately, you can easily hide the birthdays and Facebook occasions while keeping the other Facebook attributes enabled.

1. Open the Schedule application on your apple iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Calendar switch in the upper left hand edge of the display.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Occasions as well as Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. In addition, if you have enabled your gadget to duplicate Facebook birthday celebrations into your Contacts, you may wish to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Various other section.