How to Change Your Username On Facebook | New 2019

Are you trying to transform your Facebook username and also you are wondering if it is possible? My response is INDEED! It is completely feasible. Today's blog post is fixated how to transform Facebook Username. The actions required to attain this is rather simple to comply with. Continue reading to recognize more.

Facebook is among the most used social networks platforms worldwide today. I know that you know this reality already, I'm simply stating it because I wish to as well as because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A lot of people get this wrong. Your Facebook username is really various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook account URL. While your Facebook name is the name showed on your profile.

Most people reading this article may be probably wondering and also asking themselves this specific concern, Why will I ever before require to transform my Facebook Username? Well, there are actually many reasons why you would think about changing your Facebook Username.

Here are some factors;

- You could have done a lawful name change.
- You are tired of your present username and intend to try something else.
- You used a label for your Facebook username and also want to make it sound/look much more official.
- Some other assorted factor that's best known to you.

I keep in mind so many years ago, I wished to change my Facebook username, yet I had a difficult time changing it. Why did I intend to alter it?

Promise me that you won't laugh!

Well, below goes absolutely nothing. I actually made use of doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was totally hilarious. I after that made a decision that it was time to transform my Facebook username as well as I did. I altered it to something much more expert. This is something every person must take into consideration before changing Facebook username.

Exactly How To Modification Facebook Username

1. Visit to Facebook on your COMPUTER.

2. Click on the down-facing arrow situated following the assistance symbol.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click on setups.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the basic setups tab, Click Edit right alongside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Enter a brand-new username as well as click save adjustments.
Change Facebook Username

6. For security factors, you will certainly need to re-enter your Facebook password as well as click submit.
Change Facebook Username

And also there you have it. That was absolutely simple, best? Yeah, I recognize.

As a wise man once said, every little thing that has a beginning has an end. We have actually come to the end of this short article on exactly how to transform Facebook username. I hope you enjoyed reading this short article as much as I enjoyed creating it for you. Do not fail to remember to share this write-up.

Thanks for visiting.