This Account Has Been Deactivated Facebook | Update 2019

To state that Facebook plays a big component in my life is a little bit of an understatement-- as I make certain it is for any other social media sites supervisor. Not only do I use it to interact with loved ones-- however I'm for life adding content to among the many web pages I admin, whether for myself or for customers.

This Account Has Been Deactivated Facebook



Facebook Disabled My Account



Picture my shock when I attempted to authorize into Facebook one early morning only to get the adhering to message:

My account was disabled? What does that even indicate?

I tried to log in with another internet browser and also I got the exact same message. Facebook disabled my account!

Facebook provided a kind submission page for those wanting to write to Facebook about their disabled account, and I emailed them basically asking why my account was impaired as well as exactly how I can get access back to the numerous web pages I'm an admin for. I clarified that I handle a selection of pages for clients, as well as was constantly conscious about the content I posted-- besides, my moms and dads are on Facebook also.

After sending out the e-mail to Facebook, I sent out an email to the pals that's email addresses I actually had and also clarified what happened. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, most of my friends were just able to be contacted by me on Facebook.

The replies I received from that email were classified into three different groups:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it since you uploaded political stuff (I like Ron Paul as well as shared material about #OWS).
- Maybe someone flagged you.

I read up on some of the articles by others that have actually had their accounts disabled to find out why my own was unexpectedly drawn-- without warning I ought to include. The posting days on the articles extend the life time of Facebook, revealing that the firm has actually forever gotten on a behind-the-scenes project of disabling accounts at their discernment.

I found some short articles by renowned blog writers or journalists, including Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Many of these high-profiled Facebook individuals had their accounts and/or web pages reabled not long after Facebook uncovered that they disabled. For the remainder people, we're essentially on our very own.

Reading these posts didn't instill much hope in me or my circumstance. The realization of what I lost was starting to embed in as well.

Over the years I had computer systems accident, stolen, lost, and so on and also relied on Facebook to organize all my traveling as well as event pictures. The website isn't going anywhere anytime quickly, so why not upload all my images on Facebook for my friends and also household to check out at their discernment? There were well over 2000 images, numerous video clips, article (notes), plus all the calls (I still have not been able to reconnect with many who were all shed when Facebook disabled my account). This was seeming an extremely stark situation as I better realized just what was lost.

I needed to restore accessibility to Facebook to take care of the web pages for my customers, and also for my own ventures. Most of my web pages' admin gain access to were shared with a companion as well as were easily set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly produced, cursing Facebook under my breath as I set up the brand-new account.

Some of the Facebook web pages admin gain access to were shown my customers, whom I needed to contact to have them re-add me with my new account. Every one of them asked "Why did your account get disabled?" and also rightfully so. I, also, would examine the individual I paid to manage my Facebook web page why their Facebook account was disabled. Wouldn't you?

I still don't have an answer to that inquiry. "I have no idea" is the answer I still offer, because its true. Facebook has still yet to offer me a reason that my account was disabled. After reading the factors Facebook handicapped accounts on their web page I was still at night. I really did not spam-add individuals, post sexual material, pester any person. so why they removed me really did not make good sense. Just after I review other short articles did I understand a bit a lot more.

Facebook can disable your account if your screen name is various than that on your birth certification. Mine was, but not by a lot. It was still phonetically the very same, however meant various than the rest of my household. I also had a client that just recently utilized a contest promo to raise their email list. According to Facebook marketing guidelines, contests can only be run on Facebook with one of two apps: ShortStack and WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I checked that client's Facebook page and it was gone as well. Aha!

Although the contest had not been specifically hosted on Facebook (it was hosted on the customer's site), and the victor was notified by means of e-mail (you can not reveal victors on your wall), I was positive this was the upseting activity which had me brought in off Facebook without even a 'Adieu'.

At this moment it was about a week given that I originally composed Facebook that eventful early morning, as well as I still had not obtained a reply. I revisited the web page permitting me to speak to Facebook, as well as discussed that I now had a much better idea about why they disabled me, which I was sorry. I pledged never ever to do something like that once again (was it really that negative??) if they simply reable my account.

I sent out that off as well as waited once again. After a few more days I realized something. something extremely crucial-- I created a filter in gmail for Facebook e-mails. Even if they did email me, I would have never gotten the e-mail since it was readied to "Miss Inbox/Delete". Severe.

So I sent another e-mail to Facebook, this time around letting them understand that I had a filter on my gmail and also if they did contact me prior to this e-mail, I would certainly have never received it.

A few days later I lastly obtained an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Right here's the only action I'll likely obtain from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What an adolescent action-- certain Facebook is a 'young' business, but I make certain there have to be somebody there with better tact than 'we're not mosting likely to reable your account-- do not email us once more.' OKAY Facebook.

So what did I pick up from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never understand if/when they'll determine to delete you.
2. Do not handle your different client's pages with the very same account. If one page/account gets deleted, you won't lose them all.
3. A lot of my friends are snobs who's profiles are either concealed from search, or they disabled the "Include as a buddy" switch making it impossible to re-add them.

Its had to do with a month because I had my account disabled, and also had great deals of time to reflect on the experience. I have not attempted to get in touch with Facebook straight given that I got the e-mail from Javier, however I did start the internet site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and also the hashtag campaign on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to accentuate the negative experience.

Do I want Facebook to change their disabling plan? Nope.

I manage a few MU websites as well as if you want somebody off your site, of course erase them/block them/whatever. But for Facebook to disable the account and to maintain the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog posts, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if nobody uploaded content onto the website-- No pictures to share or tag-- No articles to Like-- No status updates to LOL at-- It would certainly be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Facebook needs to permit those that they disabled to download their account, letting them recover their photos/videos/notes/ and so on, prior to going off to the barren wastelands of Google+, or to RT their friends status updates (in contrast to 'Liking' it). Facebook currently makes it possible for an active account to be downloaded and install, so why not an impaired account?

It's time for Facebook to obtain a bit more mature around-- especially with their IPO announced. I'm actually taking into consideration buying stock just so they will certainly have to listen to my problem-- at the minimum I'll make money from them.

Have you had your Facebook account impaired? Did you get it back, and also if so just how?