How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook | Update 2019

With iOS 6 many customers are observing that Facebook birthday and events are contaminating their individual schedules on their iPhones as well as iPads. By disabling and concealing this information, you can return your calendar to its previous look.

Apple integrated Facebook deep within iOS with the latest update. Many users have actually initially observed this when seeing Facebook occasions as well as birthday celebrations from Facebook buddies occupying their schedules.

As an example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one point I do not like about my iPhone 5 is that birthdays from my fb pals appear in my calendar. My boy is now wishing to update our household's iPad and his iPod Touch to iphone 6. Exists any way I can keep Facebook combination however conceal those birthdays?"

Other people are erasing their Facebook details from their iOS tool to attempt to get rid of this info. Luckily, you can quickly hide the birthdays and Facebook events while keeping the various other Facebook features enabled.

1. Open up the Calendar application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule button in the upper left hand corner of the display.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Events and Birthday Celebrations.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. In addition, if you have actually enabled your gadget to replicate Facebook birthdays right into your Get in touches with, you may want to uncheck the Birthdays alternative under the Other area.