I Want to Delete All My Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk picked to experience the person's Facebook e-mails to check out every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that information to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that a person can possibly have access to every one of your personal conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for many years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wished to erase every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could restrict what they would have access to. But I found that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly believe as there is no global "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and conversations. Rather, you must click right into each discussion, click on the "Activities" switch, and pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much also time-consuming. However, I did find an incredible plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

I Want To Delete All My Facebook Messages



The process is basic. Open up your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers and also I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, just sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and click on the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down as well as click Release a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of mins you must be rid of all your old conversations, and they will not reappear when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!